DOCUMENTS & FORMS
Application to Become a Foster/Adoptive Parent:
- First time applicant or applying again after closing previously.
Download each of these documents below, fill them out electronically and email them to Molly Prichard [email protected] or Doug Merritt [email protected] Questions call 315-435-3827 and leave us a message.
- Foster Parent Application fill-able (If you are applying with a spouse or partner you both need to fill one out and the adoption application below.)
- Adoption Application fill-able
- Self Assessment Fill-able -1 per family looking to get certified: Questions about Foster Care and Adoption.
- Resource Characteristics Fill-able 1 per family -Needs of children in care and whether you could parent them with support.
Download and fill out these clearance below:
- SEL form Justice Center Clearance(Fill out the bottom portion only 1 per person getting certified)
- State Central Registry Clearance : This clearance requires applicants to fill in their addresses for the last 28 years. Anyone living in the home over the age of 18 would need to also sign this form. The most important part is for there not to be any gaps in terms of listing the addresses in years.